Friday, January 30, 2015

Making sure 2015 is your best year yet: Day 28 & Day 29 - Commit to thinking positive

Its so easy to get lost in the day to day, the worries, the stresses, the negative things that pull you down. You suffer one setback and in your mind the world comes crumbling down. But should it?  I mean Rome wasn't built in a day and it certainly wasn't built with out a setback or two (at the least). So why should our goals and visions suffer???

It's time to change your thoughts, control you mind and keep pushing along. But how you ask?? How do we get the negative thoughts out? 

In all honesty, I myself have not mastered it. I mean I am definitely more aware and present with things that are happening and going on in my mind, so the minute something negative comes in, I try my hardest to work at getting it out, but it still takes me time. Whether it means I have a conversation with myself, blast some Taylor Swift or fall into a trance of Meditation, I work at it. I will not let myself be the thing that stands in the way of getting it all. AND YOU SHOULD NOT EITHER. 

So what are you going to do to make sure your thoughts stay positive?? Have any idea??? Well just in case you are struggling here are some suggestions: 

1. Listen to HAPPPY HAPPPY MUSIC!!!! Come on, Pharrell wrote Happy, so if you can not think of anything at least you know you have that one :)

2. Take out a piece of paper and a pen and set your clock on a timer of 7 minutes. Now for these 7 minutes write down everything that you love!!! And write them out like - I love my new funky pj's, I love the comfort of my bed, I love London, I love XYZ, etc. 

3. Watch something that makes you laugh - I mean there is just no shortage of these are there?? I mean funny movies, YouTube video's, TV shows, comedians - YOU NAME IT!!!! 

4. Do something you love - Go for a run, to a yoga class, sit at your favourite cafe, go for an aimless wonder, DO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD

5. Go find someone to hug...I mean don't hung a random stranger, but HUGS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD, they make everyone happy. 

6. Call someone who make you happy or better yet go see them and just be surrounded by their positive energy. Positive energy is just so infectious and addictive it will be hard for you to just steer away. 

Okay - so there you go a starter list to get you going, to help you train your mind and get you in the right frame of mind to REALLY BELIEVE that this will be your BEST YEAR YET. 

SOOOOO LET'S GO!!!! Here is to positive thinking :)

- A 




No comments:

Post a Comment