Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Making sure 2015 is your best year yet: Day 21 - Write and write like no one is reading

Okay so I may be slightly bias with this post, considering that writing is my solace. But I do believe in it. I have a book that sits by my bed side that seems to always be a place of reflection for me, especially around this time of year.

As of late, I have flipped through it, reading up on where I have been and what I had hoped. And as I continue the reflection on the year that has passed and the year that is to come I realise how important writing is.

So as we move from the reflection period to deciding what will make this year the best years of our lives, get a notebook and not an electronic device that you can write on. And take out an old fashioned piece of paper and pen and start writing out your visions for this year to come. Write them out in any words or form that you want - this writing is just for you. And don't be afraid to dream and write big. THIS IS YOUR BEST YEAR YET AND YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.


So get creative :) Happy writing

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment