Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Making sure 2015 is your best year yet: Day 27 - Commit to your goals

You have to commit. Oh no there is that scary word - commitment. YIKES!!!! 

But its true, that with no commitment, there can be no reward in the end. You have to not only believe in your goals, but you have to be committed to the path. Which means that when opportunities arise that align with your goals, you jump on them and to things that come up that are distractions or go against your goals, YOU RUN, run like the wind as far away as you can from them. 

Commitment scares me, it makes me feel vulnerable and as though I am completely in the arms of trusting something other than myself. But IN this case you are just trusting your own words and visions so it should feel less scary. This year I am committed to fostering my brand and the next stages of my career (#womeninbiz), which is why when someone emailed me the opportunity to sit and learn from some of the best female entrepreneurs I had to jump on it - because it aligns DIRECTLY to what my focus is. I AM COMMITTED

So are you committed? BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE!!! This is your life and your best year yet and what better way to show some love to yourself than to commit to the path your goals take you on. 

- A 

No comments:

Post a Comment